Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im leaving.

5 posters

Go down

im leaving. Empty im leaving.

Post by chernobyl360 Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Ok ive finally had it with the childish behavior on this server.

Stealing/ Griefing

im tired of having to repair something in diamond city without thanks or anything.

the glitches/errors.

people blaming others. if i was the damn admin id be using a jail plugin and Jail all the complaining little bastards.

if you honestly want me to stay just say.. i love this server. freedom/no lag. the admins are awesome. but its just the regular players.

but if i were you please make me a mod. im on when an admin isnt *which is most of the time*. I do have Moderator experience. i wouldnt take it and abuse it. id only use it WHEN NEEDED. i wouldnt just throw out a ban over a little grief. id ask another mod or the admin if i should go ahead with the ban. i know how to take it smart...

but please update the server... 1.4 bukkit is fixed. there are chest locking plugins. u dont need towny or mcmmo. just make it a regular building/survival server till those plugins are online...

iconomy is updated

chest shops are fixed/ updated
there are other town plugins

Hope To be Back Soon...
William B
A.k.a Chernobyl

chernobyl360

Back to top Go down

im leaving. Empty Re: im leaving.

Post by lanuk Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:18 pm

chernobyl360 wrote:Ok ive finally had it with the childish behavior on this server.

Stealing/ Griefing

im tired of having to repair something in diamond city without thanks or anything.

the glitches/errors.

people blaming others. if i was the damn admin id be using a jail plugin and Jail all the complaining little bastards.

if you honestly want me to stay just say.. i love this server. freedom/no lag. the admins are awesome. but its just the regular players.

but if i were you please make me a mod. im on when an admin isnt *which is most of the time*. I do have Moderator experience. i wouldnt take it and abuse it. id only use it WHEN NEEDED. i wouldnt just throw out a ban over a little grief. id ask another mod or the admin if i should go ahead with the ban. i know how to take it smart...

but please update the server... 1.4 bukkit is fixed. there are chest locking plugins. u dont need towny or mcmmo. just make it a regular building/survival server till those plugins are online...

iconomy is updated

chest shops are fixed/ updated
there are other town plugins

Hope To be Back Soon...
William B
A.k.a Chernobyl

Well stealing is not against the rules, and a post was just made about how all this "childish behavior" would be stopped and ban-on-the-spots would occur (if you haven't read that yet). Anyways, bye Chernobyl, we will miss you.

Oh and also, I know I am the last person anyone would want to hear this from, but pretty much half the server has the requirments you juts stated (for being a mod). On top of that, a few of them completely understand the rules and don't ask for mod status after rage-quitting for something like this. (No offense, I do the same thing).

lanuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatoon Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:52 pm

It will be a shame to leave dude and I Think incidents like this highlight why we need town PVP turned on, we have no control if people join. But at the same time I think you to study the rules because Griefing and PVP is allowed, if your looking for a survival build server I hope you find one but no one has broken any rules as far as I am aware
Nosferatoon
Nosferatoon

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl360 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:03 pm

i really want to play on here. on all the other pvp servers ive played on they dont all any form of stealing. even if the chest is unprotected. it would be an auto ban. ive been on this server for like a week now. im very dedicated to this server.

chernobyl360

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatoon Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:17 pm

chernobyl360 wrote:i really want to play on here. on all the other pvp servers ive played on they dont all any form of stealing. even if the chest is unprotected. it would be an auto ban. ive been on this server for like a week now. im very dedicated to this server.

Well its allowed here and I say its cool as long as you lock your chests people cant steal your stuff can they?
Nosferatoon
Nosferatoon

Back to top Go down

Post by lanuk Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Yeah what he said, we will probably be getting LWC back soon. Anyways, no server is perfect. It was clearly stated that stealing was allowed in the rules everyone had to read before joining

lanuk

Back to top Go down

Post by awesom03 Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:29 am

Well I'm quite suprised to hear that to be honest. I'm a little confused as to why you wish to leave? It seems that the main reason is stealing and griefing? Well the rules state that stealing is allowed everywhere and that griefing is allowed anywhere in the wilderness. I don't know if you saw but I did already address your post about the 'griefing' in Diamond city. People from other towns physically can't place or destroy blocks in another town for prolonged periods of time. The only people that it could have been 'griefing' in Diamond city are the citizens of the town.

The other point is fairly simple to address the glitches and errors obviously occurring due to us not updating (as you pointed out) however I actually asked the players and I got posts from the majority of players asking to stay at 1.3 when I gave people the option of updating to 1.4.

To be honest though myself and thinkingphrase have been considering having a total 'refurbishment' of the server, involving new plugins, new rules, creating a new 'admin group' and possibly a new map (none of this is decided upon yet, so don't get too worried at the moment!). We are getting frustrated with the amount of people who complain on the server, which is why I posted that topic (which you obviously read) for the time being.

One thing I would like to point out is saying that you are going to 'leave the server' one moment and then asking to become a moderator is quite ridiculous in all honesty. Of course we always look for new moderators for the server, however if you really did want to become a moderator then I'm afraid doing it this way probably won't help your chances..

We will be very sad if you leave, obviously we are very appreciative of our regular and active players, but we can't stop you if you want to go.
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by gangreen88 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 am

Im sad to see you go chernobyl but if im honest i think its a bit of an overeaction on your part. everyone has the same or similar isues on the server but all of it is preventable.

There has been almost no length of time when it has not been an option to lock chests and towny means that a city physicaly cannot be griefed by anyone but its members. Griefing in the wilderness is relativeley scarce as far as im aware and most people will quickly settle to a town, and thats the point.

Not upgrading to 1.4 has done verry little but prevent people from getting wolves and resulted in our lock mod being changed, not removed.

So, its up to you if you want to go, its a shame if you do.

gangreen88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down