Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Holes

4 posters

Go down

World Holes Empty World Holes

Post by emperorjim28th Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 pm

So the basic problem is, world holes keep appearing whenever I get killed or die and re-spawn in my faction's home spawn place. i.e. I get spawned in a massive hole and die in the void. I can't get out of them and restarting minecraft or logging in/out doesn't work. The only way I know of solving this is changing the /f home however this then becomes a world whole next time I die. I don't know if this is affecting anyone else but it is become a real issue and I can't play on the server. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

emperorjim28th

Back to top Go down

World Holes Empty Re: World Holes

Post by Dingley Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:21 pm

Jim, this is due to 1.4 and wolves, the only way to get rid of the voids is to restart the server, the bad thing about this is that you need an owner online to restart the server Sad( the other way to fix it forever is to go back to 1.3 but i don't think the owners would make that decision

See you in Albion breh

Dingley
Dingley

https://thenewworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by gangreen88 Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:37 pm

It does apear to be directly linked to the faction spawn rather than something random so im confused how its the wolves. Id be inclined to say its the factions plugin needing updating again or something like that.

gangreen88

Back to top Go down

Post by lanuk Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:15 pm

gangreen88 wrote:It does apear to be directly linked to the faction spawn rather than something random so im confused how its the wolves. Id be inclined to say its the factions plugin needing updating again or something like that.

If you go to the link, you can see that there don't seem to be many problems with Factions at the moment.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-fun-factions-v1-1-5-guilds-war-and-user-controlled-antigrief-635.3565/page-17#post-200338

On the other hand, there have been rumors of wolves corrupting chunks when teleporting. Thinking is the third person I have heard it from. Also there didn't seem to be many problems until people started obtaining wolves.

lanuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down