Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have been hugely griefed by matt and mostly mirrur.

+2
Dingley
Roxie
6 posters

Go down

I have been hugely griefed by matt and mostly mirrur.  Empty I have been hugely griefed by matt and mostly mirrur.

Post by Roxie Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:38 pm

My whole house filled with cobble. My branch mine griefed. All my torches removed. All my glass removed. All my brown wool removed. Need I say more? Matt admitted he did a small portion of it but said it was mostly Mirrur. Matt was kind enough to undo what he did.

Roxie

Back to top Go down

I have been hugely griefed by matt and mostly mirrur.  Empty Re: I have been hugely griefed by matt and mostly mirrur.

Post by Dingley Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:42 pm

I was online to see this whole thing unravel and what Roxie is saying is true, Mirrur was the only one that caused damage and left it Razz
Dingley
Dingley

https://thenewworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I have been hugely griefed by matt and mostly mirrur.  Empty Re: I have been hugely griefed by matt and mostly mirrur.

Post by Mirrur Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Yes this is true that I did cause damage but I haven't repaired it yet.
Apparently a few hours ago, some of the people in our city told me that you killed Jacob_, Komain72 and Alan321. I also learned that you decided to attack catapiller and other town members' tamed wolves and that you did many 'unfriendly' acts on other town members.
When I heard this, I heard a town member speak of having revenge on you by 'messing' up your chests. When I announced that I would help do 'revenge' on you, another person led me to your house and we decided to start 'messing' up your house.
If this is considered griefing, the moderators COULD ban me so all we are waiting now is for them to make the decision : if 'messing' up your house was an appropriate action to do at that time and if it wasn't if I would get banned.

Mirrur

Back to top Go down

Post by Komain72 Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Mirrur wrote:Yes this is true that I did cause damage but I haven't repaired it yet.
Apparently a few hours ago, some of the people in our city told me that you killed Jacob_, Komain72 and Alan321. I also learned that you decided to attack catapiller and other town members' tamed wolves and that you did many 'unfriendly' acts on other town members.
When I heard this, I heard a town member speak of having revenge on you by 'messing' up your chests. When I announced that I would help do 'revenge' on you, another person led me to your house and we decided to start 'messing' up your house.
If this is considered griefing, the moderators COULD ban me so all we are waiting now is for them to make the decision : if 'messing' up your house was an appropriate action to do at that time and if it wasn't if I would get banned.

OK.

As far as I am concerned, this whole argument had absolutely nothing concerning you or any actions committed by you, until this. As the faction leader, I was taking it upon MYSELF to speak to each of them (Matt, Alan and Roxie) about the situation and earlier today (had you'd known if you were on) we decided to put everything behind us and start on a new slate.

As well as the fact roxie did in fact kill Matt, Alan and I with lava, he at least gave us the stuff back. In this case, you griefed the house and left, leaving us to think that you meant it to stay this way and you weren't planning on repairing it.

Per your actions, you have absolutely NO reasonable explanation for doing this as NOTHING in this argument had anything concerning you or anyone else in the faction except the Faction leader, which would be me, and the 3 involved in the argument. I do applaud you on the leadership step you took to help our faction members, but I do believe this was the WRONG way to go about it and instead of getting "revenge" you should have calmed down the town members and told them that you would speak with them (roxie, Alan or Matt) and the faction leader, which again is me.

Komain72

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrur Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:03 pm

I had no reasonable explanation except that I thought it was unfair for other town members but that was before I found out that I was missing a few facts...
Unfortunately, I was not there when the town members decided to put all their troubles behind them and have a new start.
But I am also to blame because I did not have a better reason to 'grief' his house.

Mirrur

Back to top Go down

Post by Think Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Just a question guys. Was it in the wilderness or in a faction protected area? In faction areas, outsiders can't build or destroy. The only time when it could have been done is when the issues with Factions happened earlier. At the time, we didn't allow griefing and such.

I personally think that if Mirrur repairs or at least replaces the materials (if he can't build in a faction area), then that's it sorted.
Think
Think
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Komain72 Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:17 pm

thinkingphrase wrote:Just a question guys. Was it in the wilderness or in a faction protected area? In faction areas, outsiders can't build or destroy. The only time when it could have been done is when the issues with Factions happened earlier. At the time, we didn't allow griefing and such.

I personally think that if Mirrur repairs or at least replaces the materials (if he can't build in a faction area), then that's it sorted.

We're all in the same faction which is how it happened.

Komain72

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingley Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:22 am

[quote="Komain72"]
thinkingphrase wrote:

We're all in the same faction which is how it happened.

If i was Komain i would kick him out the faction Razz
Dingley
Dingley

https://thenewworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by [_Tj_] Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:27 am

If your all in the same faction, then maybe its a bit more sensible to talk it over with each other, rather than go straight for revenge? Razz
[_Tj_]
[_Tj_]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down