Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROADS AND WARPS

2 posters

Go down

ROADS AND WARPS Empty ROADS AND WARPS

Post by Dingley Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Loads of people are questioning me on how to get to Albion, and i figure it would be easier to build a road out of like stone slabs or sumtin, just an idea obviously an owner would have to map edit otherwise it would take ages Razz

Warps need to be made if you deny my roads idea, atm theres only 3 warps to your faction home, your home and spawn. I was thinking there should be warps to major faction towns / villages.

These are just ideas as i said but i really think they do need to be looked into.
Dingley
Dingley

https://thenewworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

ROADS AND WARPS Empty Re: ROADS AND WARPS

Post by awesom03 Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:46 pm

To answer your question Dingley, we think roads should be entirely up to the owners themselves, I'm sure a lot of towns won't want there whereabouts revealed. However we think it's up to the factions themselves to build their own roads and we aren't creating a lot of warps to make pvp more interesting. We are creating a North an East a South and a West spawn in the near future to make it easier for people to get around
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingley Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Maybe you could ask each faction owner individually whether they want a road from spawn to their main area?
Dingley
Dingley

https://thenewworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by awesom03 Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Well as I said, it's the owners of the factions who will have to make the roads, as long as they make the road from their faction to the outskirts of spawn then we will do last bit at spawn to connect them
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down