Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nos abusing his power

+6
SwanyZOMG
Orphanix
Telka0
shivershanks
Nosferatoon
EvilByProxy
10 posters

Go down

Nos abusing his power Empty Nos abusing his power

Post by EvilByProxy Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:37 pm

recently i was looking on forums and read the applications for mods how did this 14 year old kid get mod? he has social problems, he clearly says he has rage problems and he gets a position that needs some what of a mature state of mind? what?

But regardless of how you pick your mods this a SS of Nos kicking Marlix off the server, just because Marlix asks him to act a bit more mature for his position

Nos abusing his power 2011-010

what is this? i mean marlix has a point here, also earlier Nos was insulting us and trolling us in global chat harassing our members via messaging over a fight he lost in pvp in game, we are all above the age of 18 we don't have the time to put up with a raging 14 year old mod that starts to troll and insult everyone once he dies, what the hell is that? I also will upload the SS of him insulting us also provoking us over global tomorrow. also Nos was threatening to kick us while pvping over client problems he was having.
Please but I mean please do something about this.

EvilByProxy

Back to top Go down

Nos abusing his power Empty Re: Nos abusing his power

Post by Nosferatoon Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:53 pm

basically, being invis can be caused by warping, so if a person reconnect you can see them.
And at what point did Marlix saying act more mature nos? instead all he was was sarcastic and had been making comments and claims all night, along with the rest of your faction.

I asked you to reconnect because you were invisible - to which you refused and called me a noob and to learn java, when it has been proven that it is the other persons issue, and if I kicked you you would have had to reconnect anyway, so it would have sovled the issue.

and as you being invis, i didnt even ask for my stuff back when you killed me, i just asked you to reconnect which takes two seconds.

if you and Yakuza have a big problem with me then you are just going to have to deal with it. Shivershanks and your members were going at it for a good hour so I was well within my rights to jail and kick you. One of the rules is to respect other players, and I think you should adhere to it.

And as for the comment "starts to troll and insult everyonce once he dies" is that when i went Awwww to Dingley? because if so it was a jibe, I mean nothing by it an I honestly think your being extremely hypersensitve and just looking for things to pick up on to use against me

P.S im also not 14, and if your 18 i suggest you start acting it instead of going NOS UR SUPER MATURE

And also, I'm pretty sure there isnt a rule against calling you an ass if you attack our town for no reason.
Nosferatoon
Nosferatoon

Back to top Go down

Post by shivershanks Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:59 pm

I completely support this Thread. Maturity is a huge issue with this mod, he cannot control his own personal grudges and confuse PvP competition with His position in power as a moderator. Threatening with jailing and kicking just because he is having a client sided invisibility bug is definitely in no way justified. Not to mention me being jailed 2 times for explaining the cause of problem and trying to justify the situation first time for 20 min and second time for another 10. Not to mention he repeatedly taunted and insulted us over being unfair and threatened to take action if we do not all relogg. He demanded respect yet we received none we attempted to solve the problem in a mature way but he clearly went against that.

*edit = I /msg'd him on my opinion regarding his actions and did not openly or publicly apprehend his action yet was jailed the second time for 10 min.

Last edited by shivershanks on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
shivershanks
shivershanks

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilByProxy Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Nosferatoon wrote:basically, being invis can be caused by warping, so if a person reconnect you can see them.
And at what point did Marlix saying act more mature nos? instead all he was was sarcastic and had been making comments and claims all night, along with the rest of your faction.

I asked you to reconnect because you were invisible - to which you refused and called me a noob and to learn java, when it has been proven that it is the other persons issue, and if I kicked you you would have had to reconnect anyway, so it would have sovled the issue.

and as you being invis, i didnt even ask for my stuff back when you killed me, i just asked you to reconnect which takes two seconds.

if you and Yakuza have a big problem with me then you are just going to have to deal with it. Shivershanks and your members were going at it for a good hour so I was well within my rights to jail and kick you. One of the rules is to respect other players, and I think you should adhere to it.

And as for the comment "starts to troll and insult everyonce once he dies" is that when i went Awwww to Dingley? because if so it was a jibe, I mean nothing by it an I honestly think your being extremely hypersensitve and just looking for things to pick up on to use against me

P.S im also not 14, and if your 18 i suggest you start acting it instead of going NOS UR SUPER MATURE

And also, I'm pretty sure there isnt a rule against calling you an ass if you attack our town for no reason.

I did relogg after being threatened by you, and Ding didn't feel that was a joke I also have more SS of you raging and harassing him, and also have a SS of you admitting to insulting us which we didn't take as a joke , I'm not sure who called you a noob it was not me.

This is between me and you and Marlix, and ding, don't group us all together like we are all at fault, that is unprofessional if you have a problem with other members of this server you should report them, not start abusing your power against every member of that faction, just because you have a problem with 1 or 2 of them.

please post your screen shots of the said events and i will talk to them as a faction leader, other then that what you posted has nothing to do with the problem at the moment in that screen shot.

EvilByProxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Telka0 Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:09 pm

I want to stay neutral in this but i have to say for a mod he should have a slightly better temper and shouldnt of jailed shiver for speaking his oppinion, Ive only been here 2 day and i really dont know enough about him to say that hes a horrible mod but should be warned for his behavior.

Telka0

Back to top Go down

Post by Orphanix Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:17 pm

The administration is looking into this. If you have any further proof or screenshots to submit, do so now. We have logs we'll be reviewing. I honestly don't blame Nos for jailing you, though, because speaking your opinion and openly disobeying a mod are different things. Admittedly, Nos should act more maturely and will be held to a higher standard than normal users, and that is the only reason he'll be receiving slight... punishment is too harsh of a word.

However, when there is a 'corrupt moderator,' or in this case what you believe to be a 'corrupt moderator,' obey their directives as long as they're within the confines of the rules and take it up with an Administrator or Owner. That's sort of the unspoken rule and if I'm given jurisdiction of the situation and authority on how to treat both parties, you'll look a hell of a lot more oppressed if you obey a someone than if you start a huge argument in general.

As stated before, we'll be reviewing the logs. Logs don't lie. The logs might completely change my opinion of the situation. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the administration.
Orphanix
Orphanix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SwanyZOMG Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:41 pm

While I am not weighing in on either side of this fight, I do have a question. I believe it is true that Nosferatoon was granted Forum Moderator status. If this is true, why does he have in-game moderator abilities? If it is intended that he has these abilities, that's fine, but you should change his title from Forum Moderator to just Moderator or something.

SwanyZOMG

Back to top Go down

Post by Orphanix Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 pm

I'm the administrator of the forums and that's the reason I was promoted to in-game admin. If you are given Mod ingame, you are also given it on the forums, and usually vice-versa.
Orphanix
Orphanix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Valken Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:32 pm

SwanyZOMG wrote:While I am not weighing in on either side of this fight, I do have a question. I believe it is true that Nosferatoon was granted Forum Moderator status. If this is true, why does he have in-game moderator abilities? If it is intended that he has these abilities, that's fine, but you should change his title from Forum Moderator to just Moderator or something.

Ranks in order of power:
Owner
[Area (i.e. Forum/In-Game)]Admin
Admin (Of the other 3 categories)
[Area] Moderator
Other Moderator type

So, in-game it would be Owner > In-Game Admin > Admin > In-Game Mod > Mod

The_Valken

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatoon Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:55 pm

not really, ingame mods and forum mods have the same powers, its just in case you need to use them. The hierarchy as such is

Owner > Admin > Mod

the same way how all admins have admin powers on the server, it applies to mods
Nosferatoon
Nosferatoon

Back to top Go down

Nos abusing his power Empty NOS curseing us out report

Post by EvilByProxy Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:30 pm

This is reporting Nos for call us " Little bitches" after we got bored of pvping against him, once again trolling us, this is mostly against me and a few of my members.

I myself don't curse at mods or admins, and nos gets so mad over small pvp, am kinda tired of this, all we do is play the game/pvp we love pvp and this server is faction pvp, there is nothing wrong with that if nos is going to hate us for that what is the point of the server? is it because we are big? is that a bad thing?

am tired of Nos's trolls and this time i hope you do something, i did nothing to Nos to offend him at the time i feel extremely offended by what he said, seeing as we just pvp for fun and theres nothing wrong with that

Nos abusing his power 2011-011

And Shiver says " o nice" at the comment that Nos makes and he gets kicked of the server by Nos.

Last edited by EvilByProxy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

EvilByProxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Publicbrutality Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:33 pm

i realize what i said was wrong and i will accept any "punishment" but as for the conduct of this mod this is unacceptable. i have warned numerous people (and they know who they are) about the potential hazards of this.

Publicbrutality

Back to top Go down

Post by shivershanks Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:41 pm

I have never cursed or cuss at anyone even normal players. again not to mention previous issues with nos,unjustifiably jailing me for 30 min with in an hours timeframe. this time not only did he troll us after we left his city alone sparing him. He continued to taunt us and talk trash including called us "B**ches". which I simply responded "o nice" to and got kicked few seconds after. I am seriously doubting his qualifications for his position, this isnt the first time his immaturity and inability to control himself became quite apparent.
shivershanks
shivershanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatoon Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

as said I meant to kick public for calling us fags, twice and being rude but accidently kicked shiver. I said this MANY times and you refused to listen, and as for not insulting mods or admins/ cut the bullshit. shivershanks you where insulting people and stereotyping earlier and dont you act all high and mighty on the forums.

merged with the other topic

and you said earlier that you were the "big dogs" so really it was a pun on that, calling you "little bitches" and public saying I dont know the rules maybe I should read them after saying I didnt know them, he has absolutely no grounds to come on the forum.

When everyone signs up on the server they should have read the rules

some of you havent even, and think that bullying/homophobia and harrasment is ok with a sorry but calling you a group of bitches isnt, when there is no rule against name calling. it was a pun, this is just another way of you trying to get me demoted and I hope one day you stop being petty
Nosferatoon
Nosferatoon

Back to top Go down

Post by DJRastafari Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:05 am

At Yakuza members: Failers will fail.

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post by [_Tj_] Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:48 am

I'm locking this thread as its getting no where and just turning abusive.

Any further factual points you may have, feel free to PM an admin or owner

Tj
[_Tj_]
[_Tj_]

Back to top Go down

Post by Orphanix Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:49 pm

To add to that, if I see any further pointless argument or flaming on the forums or ingame, I will IP ban you. You are all making this server look horrible.
Orphanix
Orphanix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum