Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wtb an updated post...

4 posters

Go down

Wtb an updated post... Empty Wtb an updated post...

Post by Crimsony Wed May 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Of all the mods (plugins) that the server currently has. When I applied to the server on minecraftforums.net, there was a post about all the mods in use. I know that list is outdated, and no such list exists here. I would like to request having a topic that lists every single mod currently in use on this server, and if any change at any time, for the list to be updated each time.

One thing that caught me was the introduction of craftbook. I know I requested it, but I didn't think it would get implemented as quick as it did (kudos to the people involved). However with the addition of that mod, minecraft mania was removed, and I didn't find out about that until my chest dispensers were no longer working. This all happened because I was absent from the server (in game) for about 2-3 days.

Tldr: Please have a frequently updated topic in the forums about what mods / plugins the server uses, and keep it current!

Also on this topic, if any mods have been modified slightly, I would be interested to know what we can or can't do with them (for example say if mcmmo values at which you gain abilities is modified, I'd like to know what the new values are).

Thanks
-zombie
Crimsony
Crimsony

Back to top Go down

Wtb an updated post... Empty Re: Wtb an updated post...

Post by awesom03 Wed May 11, 2011 6:28 pm

https://thenewworld.forumotion.co.uk/t409-full-plugin-info-in-progress

I will consult with jigsaw as to whether myself and the owners would be able to edit it with the tweaks we have to each plugin. Hopefully this will help you out Smile

Oh and conerning minecartmania it was kinda rendered useless after 1.5 came out Razz

*Edit* in our opinion
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Think Wed May 11, 2011 7:10 pm

The OP on the Minecraft Forum page is kept up to date fairly regularly, maybe try there?

But I agree, and we'll use the guide awesom linked to for tracking plugins.
Think
Think
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigsawjohn Thu May 12, 2011 5:43 pm

I have It stated in my list under guides if you notice a plug-in not there just pm me and ill add as much as I know about it.
I'm not going to fill out a description for every plug-in I just covered the basics that effect the players. If there's a particular one that your interested in just send me a whisper and ill hunt it down.

@awsom03, I sent you a pm regarding new plug-ins some time ago, did you get it? You never replied.
Jigsawjohn
Jigsawjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by awesom03 Fri May 13, 2011 2:26 pm

apologies friend! I have sent you a pm concerning all the details of the plugins, enjoy!
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down