Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What games are people planning on getting?

+2
RedFollower68
awesom03
6 posters

Go down

What games are people planning on getting? Empty What games are people planning on getting?

Post by awesom03 Tue May 17, 2011 7:12 pm

I for one am most likely going to pick up LA Noire in the next few days and probably going to grab Shogun 2, Portal 2, and Starcraft 2 when I get the cash together

I guess the games which have grabbed my attention this year which are coming out in a few months time have got to be Elder Scrolls Skyrim and Battlefield 3 as well as SWOR (when that finally comes out).

What about you guys? Did I miss anything?

Last edited by awesom03 on Tue May 17, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

What games are people planning on getting? Empty Re: What games are people planning on getting?

Post by RedFollower68 Tue May 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Portal 2 is amazing. It isn't the kind of game that you will play for a long time like minecraft but its so good. I've played the single player twice already. I would definitely put that at the top of your list. I'll probably pick up the chibi-robo game for the ds since i'm about to go on vacation. Skrim looks cool from what i've read on gameinformer. Actually ive never actually played an elder scrolls game. hopefully I won't be completely lost lol
RedFollower68
RedFollower68

Back to top Go down

What games are people planning on getting? Empty Re: What games are people planning on getting?

Post by JollyRoger420 Tue May 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Im with Red. the next game im getting will definitely be portal 2
JollyRoger420
JollyRoger420

Back to top Go down

Post by Possut Wed May 18, 2011 3:28 am

I've recently finished Portal 2. Now awaits Witcher 2 and Fable III (on PC).

Possut

Back to top Go down

Post by joshdread Wed May 18, 2011 11:37 am

finished portal 2 in a few days after release lol, hoping their first dlc will be challenge leaderboard maps like in the first one. playing brink now, awesome game in my opinion, will get L.A. noire when i have the money, been looking at that for a while. btw when does witcher 2 come out? i could barely play it on my p.c. last time but was an amazing game. i think there doing a 360 port for it though, so thats all good Very Happy

joshdread

Back to top Go down

Post by joshdread Wed May 18, 2011 11:38 am

tw i do recommend getting portal two, lots of things to go back for and its hilarious! Steven merchant FTW!

joshdread

Back to top Go down

Post by awesom03 Wed May 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Stephen Merchant makes me happy
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by NoLagJustFrag Wed May 18, 2011 1:18 pm

I'm a PS3 guy, so I'm w8ing on Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3. The new Uncharted multiplayer looks like it took many suggestions from the PSN community and BF3 because I've been playing Battlefield since 1942 and I plan to continue to fill my library with Battlefield titles.
NoLagJustFrag
NoLagJustFrag

Back to top Go down

Post by joshdread Wed May 18, 2011 1:28 pm

BF3 would be a good idea, have played many a title of thiers, and all of them are excellent. i suggest picking up BF: bad company 2, the multiplayer on that is great, and its been out for a while so its cheap. would get original copy though, not pre-ordered, otherwise u have to download the vip code for 1200 microsoft points (dunno what that is in money or psn or whatever) to get extra map packs. also theirs a add-on for it which adds battlefield vietnam to it. got to say, nothing beats blowing the shit out of the other team (usually the Vietnamese) with a Huey listening to ride of the Valkyries!

joshdread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down