Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Ready For WAR? The Hidden Leaf Is!!!

+9
gaybie
Think
Bike Man
Orphanix
jrhsk8
awesom03
DarkVulk
Adjustedshoxx
DemonFox
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's Ready For WAR? The Hidden Leaf Is!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Ready For WAR? The Hidden Leaf Is!!!

Post by Possut Wed May 25, 2011 9:28 am

Haha its funny. The very last picture says pretty much, so I'll tell you the whole story.

Who's Ready For WAR? The Hidden Leaf Is!!! - Page 2 2011-05-19_071625

So, this is during our big raid vs Demon. So the story goes like this: Demon turtles 95% of the raid, in his storage room, using arrows.

Sure, we were 6 people. BUT, all of us spread out, on enemy territory (-50% dmg eh?). At times, yes we were 3 vs 1. Rijor was actually raiding 3-4 chests while you looked at us Razz

So, I wore Diamond armor, and I had -50% dmg. BUT, 4 out of 5 times, when you left your turtling position, I killed you. One time sure, 2 v 1, but it was on THL territory. One time it was 4 v 1 (ohh buhu). But the other two times you dared to leave (Quoting Demon "Got tired of turtling") your base, I killed you easily.

DO not come here and hide behind some so called "cool" post Razz You are just making people laugh at you mate ^^

Possut

Back to top Go down

Who's Ready For WAR? The Hidden Leaf Is!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Ready For WAR? The Hidden Leaf Is!!!

Post by joshdread Wed May 25, 2011 9:52 am

demon, to be honest its quite sad, its only a game, no need to make so much of a fuss about it lol. anyone else think hes compensating? Razz.

also all he shows are their kills, if he did a list of screenshots of the times everyone killed of of them it would be double, lol Razz

joshdread

Back to top Go down

Post by rex147 Wed May 25, 2011 1:44 pm

HAHAHA taht cut of the pic where rijor said no peace then bepman was fragged you forgot rex147 slays dmeonfox with a diamond sword\

Bitch please Razz.

rex147

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonFox Wed May 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Possut wrote:Haha its funny. The very last picture says pretty much, so I'll tell you the whole story.

dont accuse me of turtlin' when your people would just do the same out side of my territory.. and the matter of the fact is that you attacked me.. why would i not defend? also i was wearing iron gear 90% of the time... so of course your ganna have the upper hand when i leave my territory..

joshdread wrote: demon, to be honest its quite sad, its only a game, no need to make so much of a fuss about it lol. anyone else think hes compensating? Razz.

also all he shows are their kills, if he did a list of screenshots of the times everyone killed of of them it would be double, lol Razz

I know its just a game.. im just tired of theorder Thinking there better then all when in fact you got raped by one guy.. also i didnt post my faction kills... i only posted my Kills, if i would've screen shoted all my faction kills it wouldve been more then 100 for sure..
now i know you cant honestly say your faction got more then 100kills on THL

rex147 wrote:HAHAHA taht cut of the pic where rijor said no peace then bepman was fragged you forgot rex147 slays dmeonfox with a diamond sword\

Bitch please Razz.

Can you Read? It says "To Rijor"! not "From Rijor" i told him no peace.. and when i killed bepman it was from the top of my faction building with my bow n arrows..
so next time you try and make your self look good, read and realize whats
the Truth...Noob

DemonFox
DemonFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Possut Wed May 25, 2011 3:23 pm

DemonFox wrote:
Possut wrote:Haha its funny. The very last picture says pretty much, so I'll tell you the whole story.

dont accuse me of turtlin' when your people would just do the same out side of my territory.. and the matter of the fact is that you attacked me.. why would i not defend? also i was wearing iron gear 90% of the time... so of course your ganna have the upper hand when i leave my territory..
Bitch please Razz.

Ahh mate, I love your determination and stubbornness! Diamonds for that ^^

I know its just a game.. im just tired of theorder Thinking there better then all when in fact you got raped by one guy.. also i didnt post my faction kills... i only posted my Kills, if i would've screen shoted all my faction kills it wouldve been more then 100 for sure..
now i know you cant honestly say your faction got more then 100kills on THL

Also this: when did The Order think that they were better? I'd love you to answer that before trying to boast yourself Razz (Now answer without any trolling or bs*it)

Possut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2