Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Quit -- stuff SOMEHOW stolen from locked chest? [SOLVED]

2 posters

Go down

I Quit -- stuff SOMEHOW stolen from locked chest? [SOLVED] Empty I Quit -- stuff SOMEHOW stolen from locked chest? [SOLVED]

Post by lanuk Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Okay, so I know you already know the situation awesom, but here is what happened.

I am in my place, steps away from my chest room when the server randomly needs a restart (right after awesom visited my base o.0)

I come back on and check my minerals chest which had everything in it a very short while ago to find all my valuables (lapiz, iron, diamonds, glowstone, etc.) are gone. The only person in my mines was awesom.

He says that I came on seconds after the restart happened, but I know that is a lie, because everyone was already on when I got back since I had gone downstairs for a bit after the server went down.

I am 100% sure my chest was locked with lwc and that it was working (I even asked a mod to come check for me, but for all I know they could have been lying and been the thief themself -- I am pretty sure the mods name was Frank, maybe not).

Also, why the hell would awesom pick that exact time to restart and remove lwc without a warning??

Anyways, my house takes many days non-stop travel to get to (including seas).

I keep getting vague answers from awesom who keeps saying "It's allowed" not even listening to my "THE CHEST WAS LOCKED" complaint. ALSO the door in front of it was locked with lockette and there were NO signs of entrance from the sides or ceiling.

I never saw anyone intrude either!!

So the only people I think it can be are Awesom03 and that frankpetrov dude (or whatever mod I asked to check if my chests were locked). I asked frank or whoever to check my OTHER chests though, but he was invisible so I had no idea what he was doing in my place.

If I dont get my stuff back or if someone doesn't admit they stole it (somehow), I quit the server. If any players got a few glowstone, a few blocks of lapiz, around 4-5 stacks of iron, and about 30 diamonds, please secretly tell the admins or something so I know this wasn't some person abusing their power or rollback. (You won't get in trouble of course...)

Thanks.

Problem solved, frank used his teleportation to find out I had an unlocked chest and save my coordinates so he could come rob it.

What I have learned? LWC may work, but it can be glitchy.

Oh and also... lockette sucks!

Last edited by lanuk on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

lanuk

Back to top Go down

I Quit -- stuff SOMEHOW stolen from locked chest? [SOLVED] Empty Re: I Quit -- stuff SOMEHOW stolen from locked chest? [SOLVED]

Post by The_Valken Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:16 pm

lol? It was "Securely locked with lwc" A plugin that isn't active ever since lockette was added... You might've left your door open, if its in the wildy someone could easy go in, steal, and cover their trail.

The_Valken

Back to top Go down

I Quit -- stuff SOMEHOW stolen from locked chest? [SOLVED] Empty Re: I Quit -- stuff SOMEHOW stolen from locked chest? [SOLVED]

Post by lanuk Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:23 pm

The_Valken wrote:lol? It was "Securely locked with lwc" A plugin that isn't active ever since lockette was added... You might've left your door open, if its in the wildy someone could easy go in, steal, and cover their trail.

1. I was RIGHT next to the chest room the whole time
2. My house is FOREVER away
3. A mod told me my lwc worked for me after checking one of my junk chests (unless they were really just trying to rob me)

lanuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down