Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned? For Not Liking Lanuk?

+5
Think
Nosferatoon
SwanyZOMG
The_Valken
chernobyl360
9 posters

Go down

Banned? For Not Liking Lanuk? Empty Banned? For Not Liking Lanuk?

Post by chernobyl360 Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Wow i get banned from my favorite server becuase i voiced my opinion for not liking lanuk? i didnt grief/ hack nothing i joined the server for 3 min max and got banned becuase i complained that lanuk came onto my new home server and bashed me for leaving and begging to be a mod for this server. This is Not Fair.

chernobyl360

Back to top Go down

Banned? For Not Liking Lanuk? Empty Re: Banned? For Not Liking Lanuk?

Post by chernobyl360 Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:36 pm

And all i did for this server. i Stayed up for days on end playing on here. being nice. Building cities and cooperating with others. i loved it here. amazing people. But just goes to show how ungrateful you english pricks are. Stab you right in your back! Pathetic.

Hey *think* did u forget about the constitutional rights? I can Voice my own opinion about others. you broke my own rights. Thats a Felony. i could honestly Try u in an american Court For Abolishing my rights to speak against another well being.

chernobyl360

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Valken Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:54 pm

If you really wanted to appeal your ban why did you call the Admins "english pricks" and back stabbing? On the internet you don't have the freedom of speech as you do in the USA if thats what your getting at. Other countries (Especially UK people) play on the internet, they don't have these rights (As far as I know of).

The_Valken

Back to top Go down

Post by SwanyZOMG Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:58 pm

If I had to guess, you got banned because you decided to get mad, post about leaving, and in the same post.. ask to be a mod. You decided that you wanted to leave? So be it, but don't expect to be welcomed back. Crying to the forums doesn't make you look any better. In fact, if a vote were called to let you back in, I would vote no just because of this whiny little post. It is people like you that make all Americans look the way that they do to others, so grow up, grow a pair, and get the hell out of here.

SwanyZOMG

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Valken Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:04 pm

SwanyZOMG wrote:If I had to guess, you got banned because you decided to get mad, post about leaving, and in the same post.. ask to be a mod. You decided that you wanted to leave? So be it, but don't expect to be welcomed back. Crying to the forums doesn't make you look any better. In fact, if a vote were called to let you back in, I would vote no just because of this whiny little post. It is people like you that make all Americans look the way that they do to others, so grow up, grow a pair, and get the hell out of here.

I'm sorry, but this is the best post I think I've ever seen. America isn't bad, its the idiots in America that gives it a bad name.

The_Valken

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatoon Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:50 pm

the actual reason you got banned was "persistant whining".

You came on the server, didnt even say hello just bitching about one of our players.
You left the server, I guess the admins just put a boot up your ass.
Nosferatoon
Nosferatoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Think Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Chernobyl, you were banned for excessive complaining. You came onto the server just to complain. If this is your 'favourite server' than why have you left? Why did you come on just to bring up that you're having a good time on another server and Lanuk is ruining that? Lanuk can do what he wants on other servers. That's none of our business.

We appreciate the work and the effort you put into the server. Nothing negates that. But you're acting far too immature now. You call us 'english pricks' (which really makes me lol), and you expect to be unbanned?

Now, your 'legal threats'.

1) The constitution of the United States of America has no jurisdiction outside of America. We, in the UK, have the European Convention on Human Rights and the Human Rights Act 1998. 'The' Constitution you are referring to is not the only constitution in the world, and America is not the only legal system in the world.

2) Do you really think that any court would seriously hear this case? You got banned from a game server. That's not an 'abolition of your freedom of speech'. You can come on here and appeal like you have.

3) You do know that the legal fees for something like that would cost you thousands and thousands of dollars.

4) You came on to a private server. You broke the rules, you got banned. Deal with it.

Chernobyl, if you loved it here then why did you leave? If the people here are amazing then what is your problem? You left, why the hell does it matter that you're banned? I can only assume you found out you were banned because you tried to connect to the server again. If you want to play on the server then you shouldn't have left in the first place. Even more, you shouldn't have come back only to complain.

You're 18 man. Please god, act your age. If you can legitimately show that you want to play on this server again and that you are sorry for breaking the rules, then we may reconsider your case. But this post just further strengthens any argument for your banning.

Your original reason for banning was excessive complaining. I'm adding insulting admins, immaturity, and threats to that list. Your appeal is denied in my view. You will have to do a lot if you want it overturned.

-Think
Think
Think
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigsawjohn Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:31 am

/\ What he said, even if if you were both in the same country the constitution(at least the part you're referring to) doesn't apply to video game server's and their owners. Especially when they list in their rules, that you must agree to, that they can ban anyone at anytime for any reason they see fit.

By accepting you signed a virtual agreement that entailed: "I, Chernobyl360 have read and understand that both I or an owner seeing cause to remove me from this server can do so at anytime. With, or without consent or notification."
Jigsawjohn
Jigsawjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_kapt Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:26 am

its alright chernoby i know exactly how you feel
mr_kapt
mr_kapt

Location : Somwhere a mile away with a clear view of the target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingley Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:32 am

You insult England i'm glad your gone.
Dingley
Dingley

https://thenewworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lanuk Tue May 03, 2011 5:46 pm

I apologize for everything I have done. I will apologize to your server too... if I can find it.

lanuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down