Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-Dodds claiming

3 posters

Go down

In-Dodds claiming Empty In-Dodds claiming

Post by SwanyZOMG Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Someone from Diamond faction has claimed some land in the middle of Dodds and sealed off our mine. I have been informed that everyone's power level went down to 5 for a while, and I know that everything that was claimed by Diamond was once claimed by me. They have also taken it upon themselves to grief part of my castle. I am just bringing it to the admins' attention.

SwanyZOMG

Back to top Go down

In-Dodds claiming Empty Re: In-Dodds claiming

Post by Nosferatoon Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 pm

SwanyZOMG wrote:Someone from Diamond faction has claimed some land in the middle of Dodds and sealed off our mine. I have been informed that everyone's power level went down to 5 for a while, and I know that everything that was claimed by Diamond was once claimed by me. They have also taken it upon themselves to grief part of my castle. I am just bringing it to the admins' attention.

I have already unclaimed it and apologized, it had nothing to do with me and I would say bring the matter to cwright and ask him, the admins where on the server at the time so where probably aware of it, considering they TP'd me to you.
Nosferatoon
Nosferatoon

Back to top Go down

In-Dodds claiming Empty Re: In-Dodds claiming

Post by awesom03 Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:40 pm

all sorted! Very Happy
locking
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down