Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Ranks relating to In-Game Ranks

2 posters

Go down

Forum Ranks relating to In-Game Ranks Empty Forum Ranks relating to In-Game Ranks

Post by The_Valken Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 pm

I think now that we have in-game ranks we may be able to associate it with forum ranks, but this will most likely come after the in-game ranks are smoothed out. We could make it to where in-game you can buy forum titles, and with x amount of forum posts could get you certain in-game ranks. Please post opinions on the idea and suggestions as what they should be.
I know you want Forum ranks thats the only reason I'm adding this to consideration.

The_Valken

Back to top Go down

Forum Ranks relating to In-Game Ranks Empty Re: Forum Ranks relating to In-Game Ranks

Post by RedFollower68 Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

While forum titles would be great(I enjoy it on mcforum, although I get on little.) you have to be careful with rewarding posts. My only fear is that people will start posting just to get closer to that title and won't really add anything to the topic that they are posting on.
RedFollower68
RedFollower68

Back to top Go down

Forum Ranks relating to In-Game Ranks Empty Re: Forum Ranks relating to In-Game Ranks

Post by The_Valken Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:48 pm

RedFollower68 wrote:While forum titles would be great(I enjoy it on mcforum, although I get on little.) you have to be careful with rewarding posts. My only fear is that people will start posting just to get closer to that title and won't really add anything to the topic that they are posting on.
If the post doesn't regard to the topic in any way it can be easily deleted...
But I see what you mean, and this is the main issue with the idea, but we now have 2 Forum Mods that can filter spam and stupidity out.

The_Valken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down