Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for clarity

3 posters

Go down

Question for clarity Empty Question for clarity

Post by Crimsony Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Okay so I have a question regarding faction land control.

Faction A holds a solid 5x5 block of land (this is 5x16 blocks by 5x16 blocks), then a building gets constructed on that land. Faction B comes along and claims a couple of chunks within that block, (which also contain part of the structure), and faction A doesn't discover it until the next morning when logging back online.

I'm assuming it's legit, but my question is what's the smaller faction to do about it since they can't over-claim the lost land (due to not having enough power)? Is this considered an attack, and if so, since the claiming member is absent from the game at the present time, how can I go about reclaiming it since obviously I can't resolve the conflict and I'd rather not have part of my structure on land that was essentially stolen from us?
Crimsony
Crimsony

Back to top Go down

Question for clarity Empty Re: Question for clarity

Post by shivershanks Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:16 pm

mark your chunk borders and know where your building on and you should not have any problems. just dont build a structure that is partially projecting outside of your faction chunks. if faction A does lose a building like this then it would faction A's mistake and if they are unable to claim it back for whatever reason......well thats about the end of the line really
shivershanks
shivershanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Bike Man Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:02 pm

This may be late, but chunks are 16x16.
Bike Man
Bike Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsony Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:25 am

Yeah, no I wasn't 100% sure how the faction mod worked at the time. Found out by dieing you lose faction power and thus can have your land claimed if curr power < claimed land.
Crimsony
Crimsony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down