Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof yakuza cheats. Cought using "Vanilla Glitch"

+5
EvilByProxy
Anjirusensei
shivershanks
tmast_5
Whisperduke
9 posters

Go down

Proof yakuza cheats. Cought using "Vanilla Glitch" Empty Proof yakuza cheats. Cought using "Vanilla Glitch"

Post by Whisperduke Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:20 pm

https://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b326/Nookinpernubb/?action=view¤t=AnjirusenseiCheating.png

Here's the screen shot.

Anjirusensei would constantly log out...then log back in....and he would be 5 blocks closer to me and kill me inside of my base. Then i would respawn further away...he's log off (stuck in my house with locked doors) and log back in 5 blocks outside and kill me again.

Evilbyproxy found an opening one of our members left inside of the small shitty door we have that is close to the border of Yakuza. Ok i get that. Our fault. Kick our asses for it and they did. But what Anjirusensei was duing was a glitch, cheating.

He called it Vanilla glitch. Then later somebody called him an idiot. Probably for admitting to it.

I know its a pvp server. But what safety is there if he can pull shit like this. Even in my own Safe spot, through locked doors and through walls.
Whisperduke
Whisperduke

Back to top Go down

Proof yakuza cheats. Cought using "Vanilla Glitch" Empty Re: Proof yakuza cheats. Cought using "Vanilla Glitch"

Post by tmast_5 Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Ill be a witness to this.

tmast_5

Back to top Go down

Proof yakuza cheats. Cought using "Vanilla Glitch" Empty Re: Proof yakuza cheats. Cought using "Vanilla Glitch"

Post by shivershanks Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Although I am not there for the actual event and only heard about what happened from the rest of the members after. I apologize for what Anjirusensei did but I know that would not make the situation any better. We have decided to remove Anji from the clan because of this offense as of now he is no longer part of Yakuza.

*Again for future reference please do not refer to our whole clan as the offenders, if some members cannot properly follow rules, it does not mean all of us are doing the same.

Last edited by shivershanks on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
shivershanks
shivershanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Anjirusensei Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Yup, I did it. I'm simply tired of factions being TOO safe in their own place, making raids just... pointless. So I decided to use this glitch. Go ahead and ban me.

However, Yakuza isn't cheating. They are not even aware of this glitch until they saw me doing it. Don't get them involved with this and let me get the punishment.

Anjirusensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperduke Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:33 pm

I appreciate this Shivershanks. I really do. The hole left in the wall was our fault, of course. Not my fault but who knows. Maybe one of our new members is a spy of yours and did it intentionally :-D I'll find out later through an admin.

I also like how Evilbyproxy was able to climb over 3 blocks of wall with a FENCE on top of it, climb into my home....and kill me. Claiming all of my stuff as well.

Interesting. Getting into our base was fair and honest (possibly not if we have a traitor) but jumping up 3 blocks and over a fence is baffling. Dontcha think? Evilbyproxy?
Whisperduke
Whisperduke

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperduke Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Anjirusensei wrote:Yup, I did it. I'm simply tired of factions being TOO safe in their own place, making raids just... pointless. So I decided to use this glitch. Go ahead and ban me.

However, Yakuza isn't cheating. They are not even aware of this glitch until they saw me doing it. Don't get them involved with this and let me get the punishment.

Wow so you cant earn your own way. Have to glitch and do it? Your sad. ban your IP address as well.

Now what ever he did. How do we not know he didn't tell the rest of them how to? After this nowhere is really safe is it?

shivershanks wrote:*Again for future reference please do not refer to our whole clan as the offenders, if some members cannot properly follow rules, it does not mean all of us are doing the same.

Uh no. Any member of your faction represents your deeds and actions IMO. One of you fucks up, all of you fuck up. Obviously you promote this kind of bullshit but claim not to in order to save face. Why else would you be hated by so many?

Last edited by Whisperduke on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whisperduke
Whisperduke

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilByProxy Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:36 pm

door was open

EvilByProxy

Back to top Go down

Post by shivershanks Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:47 pm

I would like to mention again and for the last time, just because we are faction admins and mods does not mean we have the ability to know what our members are doing 24/7 or able to stop them from having their own free will. We never Ever promote glitching cheating etc. we only want fair PvP competition. And I can assure you most of us are just good people wanting to have some legitimate fun.
shivershanks
shivershanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Whisperduke Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:23 am

I appreciate you telling me that Shivershanks. Above was a bit of a rant but shit like cheating just pisses me off.

Whisperduke
Whisperduke

Back to top Go down

Post by awesom03 Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:13 am

Anjirusensei you've been banned, myself and others have had enough of the block glitches from people. Concerning your comment above it seems that the server is not for you anyway. Good luck finding another
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyRoger420 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:30 am

EvilByProxy wrote:door was open

I wasn't there but if anji used a glitch to get in our city he could've used the pressure plate on the inside to open the door
JollyRoger420
JollyRoger420

Back to top Go down

Post by Publicbrutality Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:39 pm

god all people do on this server is bitch and complain about "oh he killed me on a pvp server". word of advice, make ur walls unglitchable.

Publicbrutality

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Valken Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Accused player banned, thread closed.

The_Valken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down