Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abuse report Yakuza

+2
shivershanks
DJRastafari
6 posters

Go down

Abuse report Yakuza Empty Abuse report Yakuza

Post by DJRastafari Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:23 am

Tj, I have SSed as you asked, plenty of proof them doing it.
https://s806.photobucket.com/albums/yy344/DJRastafari/Abuse%20Report%20Album/
I made a whole album of it.
Also they made a hell load of fuss around the server, cussing, disrespecting, etc.

Edit: It being spawn camping

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Abuse report Yakuza Empty Re: Abuse report Yakuza

Post by shivershanks Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:05 am

You not only bend the rules to get us in trouble because of your own hatred towards us, while we remained calm and simply mentioned how fail it was of you to be so angry as to purposely use the spawn camping rule to your advantage just to frame us.

"Also they made a hell load of fuss around the server, cussing, disrespecting, etc."
I believe we can all agree that you were the one taunting us to attack you and cussing up a storm but no we aren't 12 year old nerd ragers like you. and over using caps does not make you a better man.

I wondered for a while why you would run outside to the outer room when you were safely staying in the inner part of your city You knew very we were outside, but then I realized. You reset your spawn right on top of us when you ran towards us the first time. When TJ told you to get proof of us breaking rules I am pretty sure he meant get Legitimate Proof not false bs staged by you. When you spawned on top of us with your newly set spawn we had no idea that was the spawn point until a couple of us had gotten killed from you re-spawning behind us.

After that incident we decided to wait for you to attack first and just stood there so it would not be the so called "spawn killing" . even tho u picked a new spawn to frame us because of your own inability to control your emotional instability over In-Game pvp. which is why we were just standing still laughing on teamspeak at how pathetic of a person you must be to resort to such a thing. We all left after that because honestly your city is just not even worth being raided anymore, because you can no longer give us a fair pvp competition Due to your childish behavior
shivershanks
shivershanks

Back to top Go down

Post by DJRastafari Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:57 am

shivershanks wrote:You not only bend the rules to get us in trouble because of your own hatred towards us, while we remained calm and simply mentioned how fail it was of you to be so angry as to purposely use the spawn camping rule to your advantage just to frame us.

"Also they made a hell load of fuss around the server, cussing, disrespecting, etc."
I believe we can all agree that you were the one taunting us to attack you and cussing up a storm but no we aren't 12 year old nerd ragers like you. and over using caps does not make you a better man.

I wondered for a while why you would run outside to the outer room when you were safely staying in the inner part of your city You knew very we were outside, but then I realized. You reset your spawn right on top of us when you ran towards us the first time. When TJ told you to get proof of us breaking rules I am pretty sure he meant get Legitimate Proof not false bs staged by you. When you spawned on top of us with your newly set spawn we had no idea that was the spawn point until a couple of us had gotten killed from you re-spawning behind us.

After that incident we decided to wait for you to attack first and just stood there so it would not be the so called "spawn killing" . even tho u picked a new spawn to frame us because of your own inability to control your emotional instability over In-Game pvp. which is why we were just standing still laughing on teamspeak at how pathetic of a person you must be to resort to such a thing. We all left after that because honestly your city is just not even worth being raided anymore, because you can no longer give us a fair pvp competition Due to your childish behavior

You've proven your immaturity to handle the facts. You make up lies to try and save your skin. My faction spawn was there all the time since the time it was made, let the staff check the logs. You started attacking, let them check the logs. Also, how come I'm mentally unstable? Have you looked at yourself and your faction Yakuza? You bully factions, attack them, completely drain them, and for what, for feeling good over pwning some peaceful persons? I don't see the point at it. Also, extorting that stuff from them, why? Does it have a use but to make you rich? Also, I'm 17 years old, plus that would be mentally older than you'll ever be as proven with this rant you posted. Also over using caps? You did my friend. You see, I handle things the right way, not the ass way.

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post by Orphanix Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Though the server doesn't log every action, I'll make sure to let Think know to check the logs.
Orphanix
Orphanix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJRastafari Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Orphanix wrote:Though the server doesn't log every action, I'll make sure to let Think know to check the logs.
Not sure if it logs the attacking, yet, just look at all the signs. Most of them I left there. And I got SSes plenty.

DJRastafari

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilByProxy Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:48 pm

No your spawn was inside your building, not inside that room i can get a few other factions that have raided you to back that up, you changed your spawn to try to frame us.

And the one picture where we are just standing there, we didn't do anything we just stood there. that's before we left, you attacked us thus ending in me and others dieing and after that we left we, when we noticed you change your spawn we left.

plan and simple.

there was no big intentional spawn camping we apologize for the accident that happened.

EvilByProxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jigsawjohn Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Keep it strictly to facts please. There will be no further name calling or insults directly to any player. I understand how frustrating it can be but don't add fuel to an already dangerous fire.
Jigsawjohn
Jigsawjohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orphanix Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Jigsawjohn wrote:Keep it strictly to facts please. There will be no further name calling or insults directly to any player. I understand how frustrating it can be but don't add fuel to an already dangerous fire.

Stole the words from my mouth. Any further insults in this thread and I'll IP ban you for a week.
Orphanix
Orphanix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Publicbrutality Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

i was there as you could clearly see in one of the SS's. when we attacked him it was because he came swinging at us. notice he did kill some individuals. we gave him AMPLE opportunity to retreat behind his door but he insisted on coming after us in an effort to frame us. i will check if i have any ss's of this provocation but thats my word.

Publicbrutality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down