Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edit the rules!

5 posters

Go down

Edit the rules! Empty Edit the rules!

Post by Superman Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Please read these rules. By applying to the server and getting accepted, you are considered to have read and understood the rules. Breaking these rules will incur a fine, jail or ban.

No Racism, Sexism, or Homophobia.
Be respectful to other players. Bullying will not be tolerated.
Speak English.
No hacking, duping, cheating or x-ray texture packs. The use of mods that benefit you over other players is forbidden.
No excessive complaining. If you have a grievance, message an owner/admin [See: Messaging Guide] or post it on the forum (with evidence).
Minimum of 2 people to create a faction. [See: Factions Guide]
Griefing is allowed in the wilderness, but not in faction protected areas. [See: Factions Guide]
Stealing is allowed everywhere, so lock your chests. [See: Locking Guide]
No spawn killing of /home'ing inside other faction's land.
No 1x1 towers, random crafting benches or floating trees.
No massive cobblestone builds.
No abusing the IRC channel.

Thanks very much.

-Think

Please include Religion, or matter of fact not talk about the muslim "race" because a certain person must have taken a offense to it. Oh and also if you gonna have rules enforce them, not when it suites you the owners/admins and certain obvious favorites.

Superman

Back to top Go down

Edit the rules! Empty Re: Edit the rules!

Post by awesom03 Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:42 pm

If you would like to point out any other people who may have done something abusive a long the same sort of lines you did then you are very welcome to and they will be dealt with. When you say something as ignorant as you did, I really don't see how you can complain. However I will 'edit' the rules to make it obvious that you shouldn't abuse other 'groups' of people
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:20 pm

its funny how everyone in the server has someting ignorant to say all the time, Ive even seen you and think say some of the most ignorant things. But hey its your server you decide what crosses the line. Im pretty sure if I said jehovah witness instead of muslim, i wouldnt be looking so ignorant and your ideals wouldnt have been trampled on. so really the number one rule in the server should be dont be ignorant since its being abused more than 1x1 towers.

Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by awesom03 Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Well you're entitled to your own opinions, I have edited the rules to make it clearer for some people who didn't understand. I hope this clears it up for you
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Orphanix Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Superman wrote:its funny how everyone in the server has someting ignorant to say all the time, Ive even seen you and think say some of the most ignorant things. But hey its your server you decide what crosses the line. Im pretty sure if I said jehovah witness instead of muslim, i wouldnt be looking so ignorant and your ideals wouldnt have been trampled on. so really the number one rule in the server should be dont be ignorant since its being abused more than 1x1 towers.

I honestly haven't seen any 1x1 towers in my time playing at all, except for one I made helping my friend build his faction HQ which was supposed to be a support for the roof, which really isn't a tower. I don't really see how the 'abused more than 1x1 towers argument,' has any weight. Ignorance is a subjective opinion.

The rules also point out that bullying or harassment of any sort over long continued periods of time is strongly discouraged and not permitted, and you're more than free to write the mods and report the individual. Just press the Print Screen key on your keyboard and paste the screenshot of the log into an image editor of your choice.

We're all on the server to have fun, man. If someone's limiting that fun with idiocy and bigotry, then by all means, let one of the admins know.

Sorry if I'm not really in the right place to say any of that, I just wanted to let you know that there are things that can be done.

Also, fuck people who make fun of your religion or lack thereof. Ignore them, report them, and move on.
Orphanix
Orphanix
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Valken Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Orphanix wrote:
Superman wrote:its funny how everyone in the server has someting ignorant to say all the time, Ive even seen you and think say some of the most ignorant things. But hey its your server you decide what crosses the line. Im pretty sure if I said jehovah witness instead of muslim, i wouldnt be looking so ignorant and your ideals wouldnt have been trampled on. so really the number one rule in the server should be dont be ignorant since its being abused more than 1x1 towers.

I honestly haven't seen any 1x1 towers in my time playing at all, except for one I made helping my friend build his faction HQ which was supposed to be a support for the roof, which really isn't a tower. I don't really see how the 'abused more than 1x1 towers argument,' has any weight. Ignorance is a subjective opinion.

The rules also point out that bullying or harassment of any sort over long continued periods of time is strongly discouraged and not permitted, and you're more than free to write the mods and report the individual. Just press the Print Screen key on your keyboard and paste the screenshot of the log into an image editor of your choice.

We're all on the server to have fun, man. If someone's limiting that fun with idiocy and bigotry, then by all means, let one of the admins know.

Sorry if I'm not really in the right place to say any of that, I just wanted to let you know that there are things that can be done.

Also, fuck people who make fun of your religion or lack thereof. Ignore them, report them, and move on.

I really like what you say, and strongly support every last bit of it.
1x1 towers were commonly used to get over faction walls, especially Epic's

The_Valken

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarDaddySteve Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:07 pm

The_Valken wrote:
Orphanix wrote:

I really like what you say, and strongly support every last bit of it.
1x1 towers were commonly used to get over faction walls, especially Epic's

Yeah anyway...cheatin' asses.

SugarDaddySteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down