Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rules and some issues

2 posters

Go down

rules and some issues Empty rules and some issues

Post by mr_kapt Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:36 pm

i find it ok that poeple can follow the rules correctly and not break them... but i was first greifed in the wild i may not have been happy about but i moved on into a town hoping that i would finally be safe from greifers and/or thiefs. instead i got a flase sense of secruity and my friend eric had all his chest looted...WHEN THEY WERE LOCKED!!!. i find that madening. i have no idea if i would to rejoin this server. i feel that rules need to be changed. sure rules were followed in this offence but its no reson to make people's days worse. i moved into a town to not be struck down by greifing and/or thiefs and it happened any way. ive had my house greifed, offnesive sign postin on it, stolen items, and trees planted in front of my doors, not to metion a couple bugs from a system but it is to be expected. there has to be sme rules changed and some kind of reperations givin back to bike... i had a false sense when i read the rules thiniking no greifing would be tolerated. that and I wish some admin or owner help to step in on in issu would be nice. thinking helped out some but i rather earn respect through actions not words.
mr_kapt
mr_kapt

Location : Somwhere a mile away with a clear view of the target.

Back to top Go down

rules and some issues Empty Re: rules and some issues

Post by awesom03 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:52 pm

I have posted a reply to bike_man's post and I feel that it covers the issues that you have brought up here. I hope it answers any questions you may have and addresses your issues.
awesom03
awesom03
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down